Paper Salamander Games
Based in Chicago, IL USA
In Retrospect is an action/platformer game where you guide yourself through a reflection of your past with a focus on player choice and music/gameplay syncronicity. Are you prepared to travel back into your memories and tell me about your life, in retrospect?
A lifelong video gamer with a background in programming and music production, Paper Salamander founder Andrew Nee wanted to make something meaningful that utilized his skills in a novel way. Development of In Retrospect began in November 2013.
- Craft your own story and gameplay based on which collectibles you focus on! Health, wealth, love, education, creativity, or spirituality? What direction will your life take?
- Music and gameplay synchronicity! Every stage has its own song that often syncs with the gameplay!
- Do more than just run! Swim, walk, fall, and ride on and in things!
- Custom button system grants special moves and power-ups, and every stage introduces a new button to explore!
- Over 100 different platforms, enemies and hazards! There is always something new to see!
- Leaderboards! Compete in over 30 challenge stages for the top spots!
- And much, much more!
Logo & Icon
Available for purchase soon! inretrospectgame.com.
About Paper Salamander Games
Paper Salamander Games is a one-man development studio established by Chicago programmer and musician Andrew Nee to produce creative video game projects. Paper Salamander Games incorporates Andrew's backgrounds of programming, music production and more to make games that are both entertaining and thought-provoking, and can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
More information on Paper Salamander Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
In Retrospect Credits
Game Designer, Programmer, Musician, Graphic Designer, Etc.