Yep, it’s been in development for about 16 months of, finally time to show it off! If you show up, you can play The Memory Project (not a final name) for yourself! Before it becomes a MONSTER SUCCESS. (Ha… ha…)
Indie City Games March Meeting
Saturday, March 21st
1:00pm – 4:00pm
243 S. Wabash Room 900
It’s definitely a huge work-in-progress, something that will be evident on a variety of levels. Actually, I was telling my girlfriend how there are 5 different kinds of art in the game right now. But come to think of it, there are actually 6 types:
1. Artist-created art in the new style we decided on
2. Artist-created art in the old style we were using
3. Artist-created placeholder art for some animations
4. Andrew-created placeholder art that is essentially just sprites from other games I’m temporarily uh… “borrowing”
5. Andrew-created placeholder art that is really, really poorly drawn MS Paint stuff
6. Actual images that are currently used as placeholders for the backgrounds
So it is certainly a Frankenstein monster to some degree. But hey, I’m happy with where we are at.
Nervous about the showing? Sure! But also excited! See you there!