Yes, In Retrospect is FINALLY releasing! I’ll post again on Wednesday of course, but for now here is some quick information.
- Launching on Steam and Itch.io on September 7th, at a base price of $5.99 (US), with a 40% launch discount for a launch price of $3.59 (US). (Add it to your Steam wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1123360/In_Retrospect/ )
- An action platformer about reflecting on your past that syncs the gameplay and music, with the player’s choices affecting the story and certain game elements as well.
- Contains a story mode as well as 40+ challenge stages, complete with full leaderboards.
- Inspired by indie games such as Crypt of the Necrodancer, Just Shapes & Beats, Wandersong, the BIT.TRIP series and Thomas Was Alone.
- A fairly short game (roughly 1-2 hours for the story mode + additional time for challenge stages) that does not require a significant time commitment.
- Not going to lie, the soundtrack is pretty sick: https://soundcloud.com/in-retrospect/sets/in-retrospect-ost
Connect with In Retrospect!
Itch: https://paper-salamander.itch.io/in-retrospect (live on September 7th)